LIMITED SEATING. REGISTRATION IS CLOSING SOON.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
You are cordially invited to attend…
Thursday, November 29, 2012
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST
(followed by a Networking Cocktail Reception)
The Metropolitan Club, One East 60th St., New York City
Developments in Greece have far reaching implications for the global economy. The recently elected government has embarked on implementing a comprehensive package of reforms aimed at ensuring that Greece remains a part of the Eurozone and can get back on a growth trajectory.
Senior government officials from Greece and the EU, private and public sector company CEOs, analysts, bankers, and U.S. business leaders will discuss the progress and outlook of the Greek economy and developments in the Eurozone, debating business and investment opportunities in the region.
KEYNOTE LUNCHEON SPEAKER
BUILDING A NEW GREECE: Rebuilding Greece's Credibility & Attracting Foreign Investors
Mr. Costis Hatzidakis
Minister of Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure & Networks of the Hellenic Republic
MAIN TOPICS TO BE COVERED - Panels & Presentations
Current State & Developments
· The European Sovereign Debt Crisis & The New Europe
· Greek Economy: The Government Perspective
· The Privatization Program
· Helping Greece in its Adjustment Process
Outlook Opportunities & Challenges
· Greece: Europe & the Euro - Looking Ahead
· Greece 10 Years Ahead
· Public Projects: Putting Greece on a Growth Trajectory
· Putting Greece Back on the Global Agenda
Sector Investments & Outlook
· Greece as an Energy Hub - Government & CEO Perspectives
· Greek Banking System: Recapitalization, Consolidation & Restructuring
· Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Greece & Southeastern Europe
· Greece as a Shipping and Transportation Hub
· Telecommunications Investment Opportunities
The 6th Annual Global Shipping Markets Roundtable
· The Global Shipping Markets Today – CEO Panel
· Greece as a Shipping & Transportation Hub
PARTICIPATING GOVERNMENT AGENCIES / BODIES
SPEAKERS / PARTICIPATING COMPANIES
BANKS & CONSULTANCIES
· ABN AMRO
· BNP Paribas
· Deutsche Bank
· Goldman Sachs
· McKinsey & Company
· Ernst & Young
· Machas & Partners Law Firm
· A.S. Papadimitriou & Partners Law Firm
· Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (OTE)
· Athens Water Supply and Sewerage Company (EYDAP SA)
· Hellenic Petroleum
· National Bank of Greece
· GEK TERNA
· Hellenic Public Gas Corporation
· Public Power Corporation
· Ellinikon S.A.
· L.P. Ellinas Group of Companies
GLOBAL SHIPPING COMPANIES
· Danaos Corporation
· Euroseas Ltd.
· Navios Maritime Holdings
· Tsakos Energy Navigation
OTHER COMPANIES & ORGANIZATIONS
· NYSE Euronext
· Ameresco Inc.
· Calamos Investments
· C. Dean Metropoulos & Co.
· Mistras Group
· Mizuho Securities
· Athens Chamber of Commerce & Industry
· Capital Partners
· Federation of Greek Industries
· Hellenic Chamber of Shipping
ORGANIZED BY CAPITAL LINK, INC.
New York • London • Athens
230 Park Ave. Suite 1536 New York, NY 10169
NY: +1 (212) 661-7566 | firstname.lastname@example.org