Last week, British Actor Stephen Fry and MP Andrew George, speaking in favour of their return, won the debate hosted by Intelligence Squared in Cambridge by a large majority.
Yesterday and today, an
International colloquy in London on the reunification of the Parthenon Marbles
was held at London's Hellenic Centre
The momentum is growing...
There is no excuse anymore
We have built the Museum...
the beautiful story of the Parthenon
It is the least we can do...
we owe it to our children , the future
and to Melina, whose vision for the Parthenon Sculptures put the wheels in motion for their return!
If you ask me whether I will be alive when the Marbles return to Greece,
I tell you, yes, I will be.
When the Sculptures come home to Athens, so will I,
This magnificent photo which graces the Acropolis Metro Station in Athens
- Melina Mercouri - The Woman who should have been Mayor of Athens
- In Memory of Global Greeks Melina Mercouri and Jules Dassin
- Parthenon Marbles: There are No Excuses Any More - Bring Them Back!
- The Parthenon through the Ages: Costas Gavras' Masterpiece
- I AM GREEK AND I WANT TO GO HOME...Let's Bring Them ALL Home!
- Alexis Mantheakis - Pilgrimage for Repatriation of the parthenon Marbles